Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Imitating Isis, again


One of my toastmasters clubs held a Christmas Party here.
 
我地包場, 二萬五柴,最多五十人, includes dinner. 

LC 起先話,"五百柴 per head?  Outrageous!"

一路食,LC 一路話, "哩間野嘅 profit margin 唔會好多,because of the very high quality of the food".

So last night we took my 契娘 and 家姐 there. Although my 契娘 is not into western food that much, she said "哩間野真係幾好食".

So there you have it, straight from LC and my 契娘.

http://www.openrice.com/english/restaurant/sr2.htm?shopid=39191

LC and I will bring a couple of our blogpals next Friday for dinner.

Maybe we'll see you there. 



11 comments:

  1. 我覺得貴呀, 不過XMAS加包場,同埋TEAHER LC你哋都係識食好嘢嘅人,你哋話值一定係好QUALITY。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The four of us ate for just over $1,500. We shared a 400g steak, pork chop, fish fillet, angel hair, and soup de jour. Even the bread and water are not free.

      Delete
  2. Wow! The four of us ate for just over $1,500.
    Is it in US dollars?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I didn't do the slide. I just lifted that from the restaurant's website, the same way I copy a photo.

      Delete
  4. Kung Chi Fa Chai
    Planning on eating any good stuff during the Chinese New Year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 恭喜發財, nothing special, just the usual turnip cake and nin go.

      Delete